We have with us wide experience in effectively handling the company registration services for Company incorporation in India where companies can be incorporated as Private Limited Company in India or Public Limited where the company formation process in India being the same.
We support our clients in setting up private limited company in India and joint venture companies in India. We advise our clients on the laws, regulations and statutory compliances for company incorporation in India and also guide our clients on the required governmental approvals for carrying out their business in India.
BUSINESS SET UP - FIRST STEP - ON CLICK OF MOUSE
As one of the biggest reform in the process of setting up a Company in India, Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA) vide Notification dated 1st May, 2015, has amended Companies (Incorporation) Rules, 2014 and introduced a new system by virtue of which now the entrepreneur who intent to set up a company in India can do it by way of filing one single new e-form INC-29. The system has been designed in such a way that it will perform various pre-incorporation and post incorporation activities simultaneously which were otherwise to be completed in phased manner in the old system. The faster system of incorporation of the company in India effective from 01.05.2015 will allow the applicant to have the following activities completed in one go.
- (A) To have Director Identification Number (DIN)
- (B) Name approval of the proposed company
- (C) Composite Application for Company Registration.
- (D) Filing of particulars of the promoters/directors and Registered Office
- (E) Request for Permanent Account Number (PAN).
- (F) Application for Tax Deduction Account Number (TAN).
- (G) Request for Registration under Labour Welfare Schemes.
The faster system is real time faster than existing system. Now the company can be incorporated within 24 hours with host of other registration and compliances. It is economical and less cumbersome. No need to file bunch of documents again and again.
However, the faster system has following limitations.
- 1. The applicant can apply for only one name at a time.
- 2. Only three proposed directors can apply for DIN
- 3. On rejection of one DIN application , the application of remaining two applicants will also be rejected
- 4. Two Resubmissions request are allowed to rectify the application filed.
- 5. Faster system is not available for nonprofit making organization.